You can now bring your favourite Cedar Ave scent along for the ride in a refillable hanging car diffuser.
Our car diffuser oils are formulated with 0% VOC content, allergen free and, as always, our fragrance is phthalate free and parabon free.
Cedar Ave Scents:
Labyrinth - Lavender, Sandalwood & Vanilla
Homestead- Cedar, Eucalyptus & Myrrh
Apothecary - Saffron & Tobacco
Kauai- Mango, Peach, Coconut & Vanilla
Botanist - Lavender, Verbena & Lemongrass
Farmers Daughter - Sweet Pea & Patchouli
Woodsman - White Sandalwood & Smoke
Darling - Black Tea, Citrus & White Peach
Voyager- Bergamont, Fir & Vanilla
Euphoria - Pear, Sage, Vanilla & Cedar
Crush - Grapefruit, Coconut, Violet & Pineapple
HOW TO USE:
1. unscrew the wooden lid and remove the plastic stopper
2. screw the wooden lid back on securely
3. tip the bottle for 5 seconds to allow the fragrance to lightly wet the wooden lid. Replace the stopper after tipping to ensure no spilling occurs!
WARNING: if you tip for too long the fragrance has the potential to clog the wood and leak. Our diffuser oils contain essential oils which can be corrosive — immediately wipe with a cloth in the event any oil is spilled!
4. tie/hang from your rear view mirror
5. re-tip to refresh the fragrance and replace the stopper — we do not suggest re-tipping until the fragrance currently on the lid is fully dry to prevent leaking
Please note that the diffuser oils, if spilled, can potentially ruin the plastic/vinyl of the interiors of the car, so please be careful when tipping the bottle to saturate the top. We recommend re-applying the plastic topper after every use as it can avoid spills.
Please understand that when purchasing this product, we are not liable for any damages caused by spillages that may occur. Please use the product as directed. If you spill any oil wipe away immediately with a cloth. In the event that you receive a damaged item please message us so we can replace it. If you choose to use a damaged item we are not responsible for any damages that may occur